Proposal ITINERARY FOR 3 DAYS
Day 0: TANANARIVE
Meet at the airport with Tour Guide Lovemada colleague then transfer directly to the Hotel. Check in, dinner and overnight.
Day 1: Antananarivo – Andasibe
Morning drive to Andasibe for about 4 hours. Lunch en route the continuation of driving to Andasibe by stopping at Mandraka Exotic Park to see the different species of chameleons, frogs, geckos. Check in at the hotel upon arrival. Evening walk to see nocturnal lemurs and lot of other animals. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Andasibe
Explore the National Park (Mantadia or Analamazaotra National Park) rain forest to see the largest lemur in Madagascar INDRI INDRI, other species of lemur and medicinal plants.
Day 3: Andasibe – Antananarivo
Drive back to Antananarivo and have lunch at the city. City tour and transfer to the airport.
End of the Program
• All the Accommodations in the mentioned hotel
• All the Bed and breakfast during the entire trip. (depend on the deal)
• The car 4WD car rental from Tananarive to Tananarive with an English speaking guide and driver
• All Transfer
• All the fuels during the entire trip
• All the entrance fees, local guide services at each mentioned park and reserve
• All Parking cost
ARE NOT INCLUDED:
• All the drinks bottled waters (personal expenses)
• The international flight
• Tips and gratuities
• Visa and Assurance